Registrations of Interest for 2011-2012 are Open for Undergrad Intern R&D Grants
The Ministry of Science and Innovation (MSI) is offering a grant to encourage innovative companies to employ senior science, technology or engineering students for a research and development project. This year two hundred places are available.
The funding provides $16 per hour for up to 400 hours of work upon proof of payment to the intern. The maximum grant is $7,360 including GST. Funding is available to larger companies as well as smaller companies that are developing their first innovative product.
- An R&D project must be defined for the student, general work experience is not acceptable.
- The project can be process or efficiency based.
- You do not need to identify a student prior to registering interest.
- The student must be studying science, technology or engineering at a NZ University.
- The student must have completed their final year of study towards an undergraduate degree.
- The student must be a New Zealand citizen or have a current work permit.
Applications for the Undergraduate Grant are expected to open in the week commencing 5 September 2011. For further information contact MSI
To find out how we can help you access R&D grants, contact Simon Lempriere of DynamicResources at email@example.com or 09 236 0082 and 021 721156